We are seeking a Staff Accountant with three to five years of experience in a CPA firm. As a Staff Accountant your essential duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing individual, partnership and corporate tax return.
- Planning and performing corporate and non profit compilations, reviews and audits.
- Managing multiple engagements.
- Researching complex tax and accounting issues.
- Identifying client needs and new business opportunities within client organizations.
- Attending professional development and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Three to five years experience in a CPA firm.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Licensed CPA or CPA candidacy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Prosystem FX and paperless workpapers is a plus.
- Salaried full time position with competitive salary.
- Employee medical and dental.
- Profit sharing and 401(k) equivalent.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.