If you own or manage a construction company, you know the challenges never stop. Even as you work to meet and exceed your customers' expectations, you are confronted with the ongoing challenges of cash management, estimating, job costing, obtaining financing, insurance, bonds, etc.
At Delucchi, Hawn & Co. our partners have been advising construction company owners and managers for over 40 years. We understand how your business works, and can provide you with the services you need to grow and remain profitable. Our services include:
- Preparing financial statements with accompanying charts and graphs which will assist sureties in evaluating your company, and underwriters in evaluating your bonding capacity;
- Helping you implement job-costing procedures (critical to preparing accurate financial statements), to facilitate the competitiveness of your bids;
- Evaluating your project estimates based on your job-costing experience;
- Tax planning and tax return preparation for the company, as well as comprehensive tax, retirement and estate planning for shareholders and senior officers;
- General accounting, bookkeeping and software services.
Business opportunities in the construction industry are very susceptible to the state of the economy: principle shareholders must continually re-evaluate business strategies, and contemplate new paths. We work hard to understand your company including its key strengths and weaknesses. You can consult with us at any time as we work, in concert with you, to fulfill the aims of your goal: a business that is more competitive and, more profitable.
Let Delucchi, Hawn & Co. help you build your framework for success.